Indiana Jones(ette) of Social Media Marketing // figoSubmitted on Mar 7, 2013 Tweet
You know where the holy grail of Social Media Marketing is and you like getting your hands dirty on the way? You can walk and talk cool products that really add value to peoples lives? Come join us & work with a great bunch of people on a very diverse and innovate subject.
Who we are:
We’re a fresh startup that was born out of the great potential we see in improving how people handle their everyday, personal finances. Our product “figo” is an effortless and engaging platform for growing confidence in handling financial health, -wealth and -happiness.
The founding team is a group of veteran designers, banking & payment experts and banking IT guys. They quit their jobs to do what seems impossible in corporate environments: get things done, fail fast, learn, innovate, build products that make people happy and feel good about it! And now we’re growing an office in Berlin.
What we need:
A brand & marketing expert that can still gets his/her hands dirty. So you not only have the demonstrated ability to conceptualise and plan our marketing startegy for various channels but you also can produce the building blocks that are nessecary for marketing the figo products: You are humble communicator and writer and you prefer poetry that makes people smile over blabla. You don’t shy away from having a lot of responsibility and you thoroughly enjoy building up a sympathetic brand in a fast-paced and sometimes admittedly chaotic startup vibe!
- Develop our social-media marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to establish and grow figo.
- Conceptualise and produce (write, draw, speak, film – whatever suites you best) the product- and brand communication for our website, blog, press and events.
- Create a marketing reporting function to track measure and analyze performance.
- Ensures all communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives such as lead generation and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Oversees and direct market research, competitor analyses and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives.
We don’t mind fancy degrees but generally we’re looking for a great personality and a sharp thinker, that shows creativity and results. Hence the following requirements are only a reference and not mandatory.
- 2+ years of marketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and market for social media channels (FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Email-campaigns, XING, LinkedIn etc).
- Proven ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-3 year time span.
- Experience in organizing and managing multiple priorities effectively.
- Experience with market segmentation strategies with emphasis on messaging and content development.
- Marketing experience in a lifestyle and or finance technology environment a plus.
- Language: German – we don’t mind a charming foreign accent ;-), English
- The usual startup benefits…
- Finally a job that is fun, demanding and rewarding