Get an exciting internship at one of the hottest startups in Berlin right now…!
Gidsy is a place where anyone in the world can explore, offer, and book unique things to do. Anything from cooking classes, urban gardening workshops and walking tours. We’re a fast growing startup, and we’re looking for team members who can join us.
About this position
Gidsy wants to become the destination for anyone who is looking for something interesting to do across the globe. Big goals require great people to make them happen.
We’re looking for the Sherlock Holmes of the interwebs. As a Gidsy Scout, your task will be to find the most interesting activities around. Working from the Gidsy HQ in Berlin, you will find and share them with the Gidsy community.
You’ll be working closely with the community team, but this is a sales role and we will give you specific targets and goals. We’ll involve you with many things that are going on and you’ll learn a lot about working in a fast paced startup environment.
The ideal candidate for this position is:
- A person who is extremely motivated, and gets things done faster than others
- Comfortable in a fast changing environment
- Very goal-driven, and wants to raise the bar every day
- A great communicator who makes friends easily (sales experience is a plus)
- Someone keen to learn new things
- Passionate about travel and experiences
- Extremely well organized, and knows how to work with spreadsheets efficiently
- Someone who understands that coffee is for closers
- Highly independent and entrepreneurial
- Based in Berlin, or moving here within the next 30 days
- Someone who loves Gidsy!
Think this is you?
- Send us your CV and a cover letter
- Name three people you’d like to see organizing something on Gidsy
- Tell us how you would improve Gidsy. Bonus points for creativity!