Architectural Designer (f/m) // Sunst Studio
Sunst Studio is looking for an experienced, driven and creative architect to join our team and work with us to develop and implement authentic solutions for brands and individuals. The position merges interior design, furniture development and architecture – with a focus on brand and retail design merging into event architecture as well as product presentations. You will be responsible for the production of brand identities, starting with conception and design, via development and implementation, through to the final phases of construction.
- Developing and realizing three-dimensional experiences for brand and retail environments in close cooperation with our trusted group of partners consisting of designers, store planners, engineers and many more.
- Creating and visualizing architectural concepts by the means of mood boards, sketches, and effective three-dimensional models.
- Effortlessly developing project designs from a conceptual stage, to 2D and 3D presentation, through to final construction drawings.
- Delivering complete architectural documentations for handovers to other functions, according to briefs and time plans.
- Degree in architecture/Interior Design or equivalent
- Excellent software skills in architectural / 3D software (e.g. Rhino, SketchUp, Archicad/Autocad or sim.)
- Knowledge of Adobe layout and image editing software
- At least 3 years progressive experience
- Self-directed, flexible, willing to work in a small team
- Strong sense of aesthetics and profound knowledge of materials and products
- Strong conceptual work and detail-oriented implementation of planned ideas
- Ability to translate brand directives into the right context
- Strong ability to create presentations and communicate concepts through the most versatile presentation graphic software (2D & 3D)
- Ability to work within given deadlines to create sophisticated deliverables
- Experience in creating drawings according to German building regulations is a plus.
- Good knowledge of other 3D, visualization and rendering software would be an asset
- Industry knowledge in the fields of fashion, lifestyle and sportswear
If you are interested, then please send a full application (CV, photo, references) to email@example.com (file as a PDF, please no larger than 10 MB)
Please also add your availability and your salary expectations.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →