Community Manager & Copywriter (Freelance) // gallereplay
Gallereplay is an image provider specialising in cinemagraphs – an innovative mix of photo and video perhaps best described as a “living photograph” (a bit like in Harry Potter). Cinemagraphs are eye-catchers and engage viewers for longer. They work particularly well as social media posts, display ads, and as hero images on websites. Businesses and agencies can easily license stock cinemagraphs via our website. We also work with brands to create bespoke cinemagraphs for their campaigns.
We’re looking to hire a freelance Community Manager and Copywriter, whose main tasks will involve onboarding new cinemagraph artists across the globe, liaising with our existing community of artists, and creating copy for our blog/social media channels. You’ll be part of a creative, young team and expected to manage your tasks independently from our office in Prenzlauer Berg.
Location: Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg
Employment Type: Freelance – 20 hours per week
Remuneration: 14 Euros per hour (approx. 1120 Euros per month)
Starting date: Late September
- Onboard new cinemagraph artists from around the world
- Manage our existing community of cinemagraph artists
- Create written content for our blog
- Write copy and captions for our social media channels
- Create metadata for new cinemagraph submissions
- Native English speaker with perfect grammar
- Two years experience writing copy and marketing content
- An eye for visuals and a keen interest in visual media
- An open and dynamic personality
- Proactive and able to work independently
Please apply with a CV, cover letter and a few samples of your writing. We look forward to hearing from you!