Content Manager (Freelancer) // ALSO Digital Services
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services.
You will work closely with our central team based in Berlin Mitte, and enjoy the dynamics and flexibility of a start-up that has the backing of a successful European market leader corporation.
Currently, we are seeking a Freelance Content Manager to work across a variety of content regarding our B2B Cloud marketplace. If you are passionate about improving and editing articles and are a creative, persistent problem solver, we’d love to hear from you. You will work directly with our Marketing department to create content to ultimately grow traffic, audience engagement and revenue.
About Your Contributions:
- Work with the Marketing department to develop relevant articles, whitepaper, newsletter, one-pager, presentations or social media content
- Line edit newly created content to ensure editorial best practices and brand positioning
- Research, edit, update, and fact-check content across a wide range of Cloud topics
- Work on various other content and promotion related projects as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience developing and curating content for web, email, and social
- Deep passion for high-quality content
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Consistently up to date with online trends and able to identify topics of interest to a wide B2B / IT audience
- You are fluent in German or English
If you’re interested in this position and in case of questions, please email your resume and cover letter to Marco.Hasselmann@also.com