Content Manager (Freelancer/Part-Time) // ALSO Digital Services
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services. To grow our team, we are looking for a talented Web/UX designer (part-time or freelance available) to work across a variety of projects regarding our B2B Cloud marketplace.
About the job:
Based in Berlin Mitte, you will be a member of a fun team that embraces diversity, professionalism and good sense of humor. You will enjoy the dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the backing of a successful European market leading corporation. Projects will be primarily focused on web, UX and digital media design with an occasional project relating to print media coming up from time to time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will work with our digital marketing team developing digital designs and designing digital assets for all of our online marketing channels.
- Create digital campaigns and design ideas from scratch alongside product owners and managers.
- Work on various projects ranging from marketing banners for display and social media, newsletters, landing pages and responsive websites/pages.
- Identifying UX issues in the existing product and suggest improvements.
- Work closely with Product Managers on new UX and UI developments.
- Bring creative, innovative, and relevant ideas that meet UX and best practice standards to life.
About the ideal candidate shows:
- You should have a strong understanding for the performance marketing of digital designs and the parametrics needed for successful digital assets and online campaigns.
- You have a diverse portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgement and attention to detail as well as excellent use of typography, colour, and imagery.
- Excellent understanding of graphic and web design principles.
- You have good knowledge regarding usability requirements for web and mobile.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Focus on creating simple solutions that meet the users’ goals.
- Have experience in designing and delivering together with a product development team.
- Easily communicate your thoughts with technical and also non-technical people.
- Ability to work on icons, illustrations or animations is not required, but a plus.
- Work quickly and effectively with the Adobe Creative Suite and other design software, such as InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, etc.
- You should have a minimum of 3 years working experience in creative teams, (agency experience is a plus) and bring extensive practical experience in your field.
- You are highly creative and you think outside the box.
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your portfolio, cover letter and CV right away. As much as we would like to we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills match our requirements most closely.
We look forward to meeting you!