Course Content Author for Online Language School // Lingoda
What will you be doing?
Creating the content for activities in the learning materials for learners of German or English from levels A1 to C2
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience teaching German/English as a foreign language
- You have relelvant certification (CELTA/TEFL/DaF)
- Your German/English is at least at a C1/C2 proficiency or native speaker
- You’re passionate about learning and teaching foreign languages
- You have excellent computer skills (especially PowerPoint)
- You have the latest PowerPoint Version to work with
What do we offer you?
- Flexible working schedule (20h – 40h per week)
- The possibility of working remotely
- Challenging projects and tasks
Please send us your CV and a brief cover letter.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →