Creative Content Editor / Copywriter for online school // Lingoda GmbH
Lingoda.com is the leading Online Language School. Our students learn German, English, French and Spanish in private and group classes and are located all over the world.
We are looking for flexible, creative freelancers to join our didactics team working 20-40h per week as we work to create engaging and interactive pedagogical materials for students learning German, English, French or Spanish online.
What will you be doing?
- Creating and writing an original and engaging story to be at the heart of our online learning materials
- Reviewing and proofreading the creations of other content editors
- Creating the content for activities in the learning materials for learners of foreign languages from levels A1 to C2
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally, you have already have experience in creative or commissioned writing, proofreading, publishing, translation or technical writing
- You’re passionate about learning and teaching foreign languages
- You are a native speaker of one of the following languages: German, English, French, Spanish
- Your English is at least at a C1/C2 level
- Having learned other foreign languages is a big plus
- You have excellent computer skills (especially Microsoft Office)
- You enjoy thinking creatively and writing engaging texts
- You enjoy working on projects as part of a team
What do we offer to you?
- Flexible working schedule (20h – 40h per week)
- The possibility to work from our Berlin based office
- The possibility of working remotely
- Challenging projects and tasks
- A fair remuneration of 13 €/hour
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter) at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →