Decoration Manager // Party like Gatsby
Party like Gatsby is a unique event series that has toured more than 8 European countries, creating unforgettable memories for thousands of guests. Each event brings back the magic of the roaring 20s and the mystery of Jay Gatsby’s legendary parties. The combination of live music, circus performers and a wild party, combines into a magical experience, enchanting guests all over Europe.
- Coming up with creative solutions and concepts for transforming regular venues into Jay Gatsby‘s mansion.
- Managing a smaller decoration team (8 people) during event day
- De-rigging and packing post event (with a small team)
Who are you?
- High degree of creativity
- Hands-on approach
- Autonomous and structured working habit
- Able to work within a budget
- Willingness to travel for work on weekends (Average of 2 per month)
Are you ready for the challenge? We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application. Please attach your references. Send your documents with subject ‘Decoration Manager’ to Julie at: Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →