Freelance Copywriter – APAC focus // Remerge
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising technology startup with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul. Our mission is to help app developers maximise user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world’s most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 900,000 users per second across 350,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world’s top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Spotify, Playtika, CBS and Foodpanda.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind.
The successful candidate will increase awareness of the Remerge brand and of the need for retargeting for mobile application companies. You will target our dream clients through engaging and innovative content creation. In addition you will help us localize and create content for our Asian markets.
- You will localise English content briefs into Korean / Japanese / Chinese (Simplified) as needed, while establishing a balance between the global brand voice and local language.
- You will edit, proofread, and coordinate with the design team to ensure the readability of our translated content.
- You will create market-specific content targeting our existing leads.
- You will work closely with the Global Content Manager.
- You will ensure the delivery of a harmonised and consistent message in order to meet our business objectives.
- You have 2+ years experience in similar role. Technical writing experience is a plus.
- You have a brand publisher mindset.
- You are native Korean / Japanese / Chinese (Simplified) speaker, with strong written communication skills. Fluency in English is a must.
- You have a high level of proactivity and you value open communication.
- You have experience working with Google Docs, Google Sheets, Trello and a good project management approach.
- You are able to successfully meet deadlines and carry out occasional urgent requests.
- Make a difference in the development of a successfully proven product that is required by top app developers worldwide.
- Work directly with an experienced start-up team in a fun, exciting and high-paced industry. We strive to stay flexible, maintain flat hierarchies and provide a high degree of responsibility.
- Benefit from a competitive remuneration package with generous stock option awards.
- While operating at huge scale, we still maintain a close-knit team culture with team dinners, activities, and offsites to celebrate our success.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We’re looking forward to your application!