Freelance Data Engineer (Advisor/Supervisor) // Mitra Intelligence
For our startup we are looking for a Freelancer with ‘senior’ data engineering background. Your responsibility will be to supervise and consult our engineering team. You are experienced with Backend and/or Full-Stack Development. You also have a track-record in building a safe, stable and scalable database architecture.
As an ideal candidate you are proactive and you feel comfortable to supervise. You are persistent and like to work with a team. With your work you are structured, consider critical details, but you never forget to work efficient, fast-paced and achieve to what you committed on.
– Supervising our engineers and share your knowledge in Backend and/or Full-Stack Development
– 5-7+ years experience in data engineering
– Experience in Backend and/or Full-Stack Development
– Experience with database architecture and data security
– Flexibility and efficient, fast-paced working habit
– Experience in supervise and advice an engineering team
– Located in Berlin
– Willingness to have regular visits for meetings in our office (near Rosenthaler Platz)
Important: If you feel excited about this Freelancer position and are interested to work with us, please send your application to Marc at email@example.com If you would like to have a chat with us, give us a call at 0160 3817902. Feel free to send us your questions. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
On behalf of the Mitra Intelligence Team,