Freelance Video Producer // Endress+Hauser Digital Labs
For our ambitious approach to market process instrumentation products digitally, we are going to create cutting-edge video content. The challenge lies in creating compelling videos around technical topics. We want to utilize the power of visual storytelling to approach an audience of experts beyond their 9-to-5 lives. Creativity, a sense of humor, and the willingness to execute fastly are the basis of our video strategy. Produce and deliver video content, including; sizzle reels; short from video content, Behind-the-scenes promos & vignettes; Brand spots; Guide and direct project coordinators, video editors, sound editors and announcer talent.
- You are student or freelancer
- You have experience in the whole process of producing video for the web (concept to final export)
- You have a sense of humor and love to view things from a different angle
- You work best in environments with a sense of urgency and can rapidly iterate on features
- You are a self-starter who can take a challenging task and run with it
- You are familiar with standard software like Final Cut and/or Adobe Premiere, After Effects etc.
- You are able to edit fast and have a feeling for the right music and edit-rythm
- You are able to show us some examples of your work
- A challenging and exciting freelance position with multiple video projects
- The culture of a startup, combined with the backing of an established and renowned enterprise
- An international open-minded team, free of stereotypes
- All the coffee and beer you can drink!
If you find yourself in this description and want to actively shape a startup company, please go to our website https://www.endressdigital.com and fill out the application form.
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →