Freelance Writers for Personal Growth Digital Magazine // Blinkist
With the Blinkist app we’ve created a meaningful product that is growing fast. Our blinks, key ideas from nonfiction’s best books, distilled into powerful short reads or listens for mobile devices, help our one million users to learn more, each and every day.
To find new users for Blinkist and to share the kind of mind-changing, skill-boosting ideas that power Blinkist itself, we’ve launched Blinkist Magazine: a digital magazine focused on personal growth. We create content that helps people discover the big ideas that help improve how they grow their minds and careers, care for their bodies and health, and relate to the people around them. We use insights from today’s best nonfiction, outside research, and keen personal insight to sherpa our readers along on the quest to become better leaders, sharper thinkers, better lovers, and smarter citizens of the world.
Write for us
We’re building up a team of writers to create content regularly (weekly or monthly) for Blinkist Magazine. The best fits will be freelance writers with an educational background and/or experience writing in one of our key areas:
- Work & leadership
- Productivity & time management
- People & psychology
- Health & fitness
Other things to know
- Creativity is a plus: bring your ideas to the table—we can’t wait to hear them!
- Reliability is a must. We don’t think anyone does their best work under micromanagement. Let’s agree on what to get done together and then knock it out of the park.
- Caring is important. If you really care about what you’re writing, about the people on the other side of your piece, and about crafting that piece well, we’re looking for you.
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- A regular gig you’ll probably actually like
- The opportunity to own your field on Blinkist Magazine
- A free Blinkist Premium subscription—for life
Interested? Apply now, tell us a little about yourself, and attach writing samples or links to places we can see your work online.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →