Lifestyle editorial writer, freelance – US English content at HomeToGo (m/f) // HomeToGo
- Write, or edit existing materials to produce a high volume of shareable stories in varied formats and topics set by HomeToGo.
- Utilize knowledge on current travel and lifestyle trends in the US, especially those on social media, to develop new ideas and content.
- Maintain and further develop the brand’s verbal tone and style in the production of all written content.
- Top-notch research skills and flair for snappy headlines and subheads are essential.
- At least 3 years of experience writing for online publications, media outlet, or within content marketing.
- A portfolio (3 to 6 examples) demonstrating your editorial voices and eye for nifty content, preferably with a focus on topics relevant to travel, lifestyle, and culture. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Ability and availability to timely deliver a high volume of quality content, and (if working remotely) maintain constant communications with HomeToGo.
- Good knowledge of specific locations, events, and pop culture within the US.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress.
What we offer:
- An international work environment with colleagues coming from around the world.
- Great office location in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, with top-of-the-line tech equipment, Kicker, and Table Tennis.
- We keep you fit and healthy with fresh fruits, delicious coffee, and free yoga classes.
- Beer Friday, Lunch Roulette, and regular team events.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →