Online Customer Care & Engagement Specialist (m/f) in ES, IT and/or PT // Asana Rebel
As our Online Customer Care & Engagement Specialist (m/f) you help our international users feel fit, healthy and sexy by solving their requests and answering their questions about our digital products. Additionally you translate our yoga, fitness and health related copy to your mother tongue – Spanish, Italian and/ or Portuguese. Also you support our efforts to build a growing and thriving global community of active Rebels. In case you have a suitable voice and experience as a yoga teacher we are highly interested to test your talents for voice-over translations in our app.
- Answering and resolving customer support tickets professionally and complacently in either Spanish, Italian, Portuguese or a combination of those languages.
- Supporting our online efforts to build a global community of Asana Rebels by engaging with customers via Social Media related activities.
- Translate product (Web and Mobile App) and marketing content (Advertising copy, E-Mail Newsletters, Social Media posts) as well as proofreading to ensure we translate and bring the intended tone and message across to our users.
- Native in either Spanish, Italian or Portuguese; fluency in English is a key requirement, fluency in German is preferable; proven excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A reliable and dependable working style, a team oriented and supportive personality.
- At least 1 year experience as a customer support agent or translator.
- High enthusiasm for fitness, health, motivation, nutrition related topics; a personal passion and extended experience in Yoga practice is a huge plus.
- Experience in the field of Marketing or Marketing Communications is a plus.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Asana Rebel’s Customer Support and Relationship management. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you.
Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks and fruits, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.
Inspiration: Be inspired by us and our passion to support our users to become fitter and healthier. You have the opportunity to inspire Asana Rebels around the globe with your words.
WE WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SKILLS
Please answer the following questions with a few(!) written words and upload them with your other application documents
- What is your experience with online customer care/ engagement or language translations? Please describe.
- Are you based in Berlin? (not a key requirement)
- What is your level of experience and interest in Yoga and/ or other topics related to health, fitness and personal development