Production Manager // Dataconomy
Production Manager: Data Natives Berlin 2018
Offer and Expectations
Your Role & Responsibilities:
The Production Manager will assist the Event Manager and Managing Director in planning and executing all production for and related to Data Natives Berlin 2018 taking place November 22-23rd. The conference takes place in a 5 story venue with an expected attendance of 2,000. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- You take over the production & organization of Data Natives Berlin 2018, report directly to the Managing Director and coordinate everything related to budget.
- You work closely with the Managing Director and the Event Manager and ensure all key event stakeholders are informed and expectations are met.
- Assist in the planning, organization and smooth execution of Data Natives Berlin 2018.
- You take on responsibility of the production for aspects of the event and carefully plan and execute everything you are assigned to within the timeframe.
- Arrange all logistics, administrative and organizational tasks associated with the project assigned to you (ie book locations, plan stand layouts, schedule workshops and demonstrations, organize shipments).
- Coordinate with event partners, speakers and sponsors to ensure a clear understanding and smooth operation of the event.
- You ensure that we are within Data Natives budget without undermining the quality of the event.
- Assist in offline promotion by attending events to promote Data Natives.
- Work close with the sales team and identify and pursue leads for sponsorship and partner opportunities.
- You take care of administrative and organizational tasks related to other specific events (upon discussion and with additional salary).
- Previous experience managing production for events of the same caliber
- You come with a network of contacts and vendors related to event production
- Experience in business development for events is a plus
- You can work within brand guidelines as well as bring forth new ideas
- You are a quick learner and thus quickly dive into our business model and organization
- You have very strong people and organizational skills
- You have great analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You pay attention to detail
- You work independently and educate yourself on current work related topics
- You are an adaptive multitasker comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a team player and it’s fun working with you
WHAT WE OFFER
- A small team startup atmosphere where you get to take ownership of your tasks
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You are part of a fun, international team of outstanding talent
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s startup scene
- You have the opportunity to attend numerous company events
- You work in the startup center of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Dataconomy is Europe’s leading portal for news, content and expert opinion from the world of data driven technology. Founded in Berlin, a hub for data science innovation, we provide a global industry-renowned network and local communities all across the world. Data Natives is the events platform for the data driven generation, the organizer of Europe’s largest Big Data Events & Conference. We focus on industry giants and disruptive startups alike, looking at only the most interesting applications of data technology.
+ Ranked #27 brand in Big Data and #40 brand in AI / Machine Learning (Onalytica)