Seller Acquisition Project Temp (Berlin) // Etsy
As part of the German Seller Growth team you will help new sellers open their Etsy shop and help existing sellers learn the ropes of how to make the best out of their Etsy shops. This support will be an integral part of local marketing and acquisition campaigns and you will work closely with the project lead to track performance and learnings for future iterations. The first weeks of this position will be spent with training, before you will start working with new and existing Etsy shop owners and creative entrepreneurs – via email, phone, or video.
- Passionate about helping sellers open their shops and succeed on Etsy
- You are a good communicator who does not get tired explaining simple and complex situations to our members, whether it’s in written or verbal conversations
- You’re passionate about the handmade movement and empathetic with small creative entrepreneurs
- You are a natural coach that knows how to spark enthusiasm and motivation
- You’re eager to learn the ins and outs of running a business on Etsy
- Keen to support others in taking their first steps as an Etsy shop owner
- You are highly time effective and organised, are able to document every single step of the project and draw conclusions and learnings from it
- You’re a team player, but also know how to own a project and move it forward
- Fluent German, both written and verbal, with excellent command of English
Bonus Points If:
- You already have experience using the Etsy site as a buyer or seller
- Have experience as a small business owner
- Have experience in customer support
Interested in joining the team? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value individuality and variety, so make sure to tell us what you’re all about. If you have an online presence (blog, Twitter, Facebook), send it along. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
Etsy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →