Video & Motion Graphics – Freelancer // Beatport
Beatport is looking for a Berlin based freelance Video & Motion Graphics person to join our team in Berlin. We are looking for someone with a demonstrated track record in a range of disciplines including camera operation, editing, motion graphics and video creation for online media. Someone with a strong portfolio of creative and innovative ideas. You will be responsible for the on-brand creation and production of engaging video content. If you are ready to contribute with your ideas to the success of Beatport as a company and Beatport as a brand, we would like to speak with you. This role is directly reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Working under the supervision of the Brand team, you will work as part of the Marketing team and alongside the Label Management, Artist Management and Curation teams to create and produce on brand and engaging video content.
- This content will include but is not limited to: shooting and editing full feature videos, collating and editing made for mobile videos distributed on all social media platforms, conducting all aspects of live streaming and motion graphic creation.
- You will be expected to offer creative input on all marketing initiatives.
- Between 5-7 years professional experience in the field of videography for online media.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Filmmaking or otherwise related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong portfolio and past work experience and references to show.
- Highly organised and thorough, able to see projects through from inception to production, regardless of project scope, scale and depth
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- The motivation to maintain and improve content standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Familiar with the latest social media format and size requirements (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, et al)
- A keen eye for digital trends in video content consumption
- Reliable, friendly, easy going, good sense of humor and enjoy working in a dynamic team
- Enthusiasm, genuine interest and and familiarity with electronic music of all genres is a huge plus.
- English fluency is a must, German is a plus.
- Proficient in Mac OS environment
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite 2018 CC – Predominantly Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficient in using all Office applications including Google Docs, Microsoft and Apple apps.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
LiveStyle strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.