Product Designer (UX/UI) // ShareIQ GmbH
Who we’re looking for:
- You love getting feedback from developers and product managers in order to ensure that we deliver the best possible product.
- You have at least 3, optimally 5 years of experience designing complex products.
- You’re very interested in the data visualisation challenges stemming from building a large-scale image intelligence product.
- You understand that the only design that matters is the one the customer will actually use.
- Ideally you have SaaS experience.
- Design for a low barrier of entry to get started with our product
- Work with the PM to understand restrictions and assumptions
- Define the MVP together with the PM and developers
- Sketch wireframes, create clickable mockups, or code initial prototypes
- Validate assumptions by conducting user tests
- Ensure the product looks slick and simple
- Ensure your designs are viable to go into production
- Make good use of our data (graphs) and huge image database for beautiful eye candy
You will be the first full-time designer joining our team, so you will be responsilbe to build our styleguide and help craft a vision on how we’re moving forward.
- Dynamic, international office, characterized by flat, team structures in the heart of Berlin
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth as part of a team of experienced industry professionals
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to your application!
Our product team is building complex applications to discover, visualize and act upon image data on a massive scale. Building something nobody else has ever done is fun!
We are a well-funded tech-startup based in Berlin. We track a very large amount of images on the internet, using our own unique algorithms. Our product enables some of the largest brands in the world to track distribution, popularity and usage of images across social media sites, blogs and just about everywhere else.
We work with modern tools like Slack, Trello, Productboard, Sketch, Zeplin etc.
Our superpower is the culture that we consciously form together. We value active communication, mutual feedback and self reflection. Our slack channels are filled with humor and positivity.
Our office hours are flexible; we prefer getting our stuff done over sitting through long meetings.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →