Product Manager / UX designer // iMusician
Product Manager/UX designer (Berlin, Music Startup)
iMusician is an online music service best known for digital music distribution. With offices in Zürich and Berlin, it offers over 100k musicians worldwide everything they need to sell, manage and monetise their music online. Within days of uploading their music, they can be selling their music in hundreds of platforms like iTunes, Spotify or Beatport; monetising their music on YouTube; or administering their publishing and neighbouring rights. iMusician looks after all of this so our customers can do what they do best: make music!
iMusician currently has a little over 20 employees but is on the edge of explosive growth. With breakeven behind it and 100%+ YoY revenue growth, it is hiring, and hiring fast! Join us as we start this exciting chapter. It is your chance to really make a difference!
iMusician has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious PM/UX Designer for its team in Berlin. As the first inhouse designer, initially, your responsibilities will be broad. You will be called to work closely with the dev team on new products; with the customer support team to improve usability; and the marketing team on CRO. It’s a lot of hats for one person, and the right candidate will need to exhibit a flair for management and the ability to delegate to keep up with his/her workload. The company is expected to double within the next 2 years.
As with all other iMusician employees, we are looking for people who cherish a healthy work-life balance and can take advantage of our flexi 80% – 100% policy. That means you will be free to work 80% when the job allows, but expected to go all-in when the job demands.
- Product development: Working with the tech team on new products. Responsibilities range from requirements engineering to design to testing.
- UX Design: Working with customer support to identify and optimise usability. Issues may range from optimising text and/or visual communication, to improving functions.
- CRO: Working with the marketing team to analyse the customer sales journey and CRO.
- CDCI: Take over the management and implementation of the CDCI.
- Visual design: Manage or create new graphic assets.
- Experience: Min 3 – 5 years in a related field with management experience.
- Qualification: Not as important as your attitude, work portfolio, and a track record of success. You should have well formed ideas about the customer journey and usability.
- Personality: Confident of your abilities, you are someone who has no problem taking the lead in a project. You are organised and embody the „can do“ spirit.
- Positive attitude, team player and always eager to learn more
- Artistic eye for design.
- Frontend development skills (HTML, CSS)
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment.
- Self-development skills to keep up-to-date with fast-changing trends.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Experience in the music industry is a plus
If you can see yourself in this position, send us your application in English to jobs@iMusician.pro with the subject ‘UX/UI/Product designer“ and include your earliest starting date and your expected salary expectations.