Senior Art Director // Taxfix
What is Taxfix
Taxfix is a well-funded tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is our mission to make tax declarations easy!
We believe that everybody, regardless of their income, deserves to get the maximum out of their tax returns.
This is why we want to provide everyone with a personalized tax accountant at their fingertips. Today, Taxfix allows you to file taxes in 25 minutes, no tax knowledge required, no stress, and no forms. Our App offers a chat-like interface to guide you through the process and gives you the maximum return.
Our team has a proven record of creating products that help people improve their lives. We share a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. We are a small international team of smart, passionate and hardworking people who value non-bureaucratic processes and open communication.
Learn more about Taxfix: https://techcrunch.com/2018/08/09/taxfix/
As Senior Art Director in our marketing team you are responsible for the conception and design of websites, creatives, merchandise- and print materials as well as for the creation of guidelines in the areas of brand and corporate design.
- You will work closely with your team of marketing specialists and support them from conception to visual development and production.
- You take over the visual implementation of digital and analogue marketing materials yourself
- You coordinate external service providers and work closely with other designers in the team
- You help us, in close cooperation with the founders and other designers, to strengthen and further develop the visual identity.
- You have a degree in communication design, graphic design or a similar education
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in concept, branding, corporate design, campaigns or the like.
- You are creative, have love for detail as well as a high demand on quality and accuracy
- You have a meaningful portfolio that expresses your conceptual as well as your visual strengths
- You have experience in project management and in working with external service providers
- You have a very good knowledge of common design tools such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and Sketch
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
- You will redefine the way people handle their taxes
- You shape the data-driven decisions of a new and innovative product from early-on
- You have impact on company success
- A great team you will have fun working with
- A competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible working hours and a great office location in Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg)
- Mac / Apple hardware and standing desks.
- Tuesday’s company brunch.
- Regular company events.
If you feel excited about the idea of being part of Taxfix we are looking forward to receiving your application.