Backend Developer (Java) (m/f) // Glück Games Services GmbH
Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, we produce casual instant win games to harness the convergence between lottery and casino gaming. We believe that our players can have the best gaming experience if the team behind the games work in small, autonomous groups and control the whole process from ideation to execution. This approach, together with a relentless focus on quality, has already allowed our games to achieve a runrate of 35M+ within six months of going live. And now it is your chance to be a part of our success story. After all, everyone deserves a little bit of Glück!
- Work in a small team to build and maintain the Backend Infrastructure supporting our games.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and push us to adopt and evolve our technologies with such innovations.
- Solid experience of developing within the Java domain, JEE.
- Experience of test-driven development (JUnit, Cucumber).
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related technologies (Jenkins, Travis or similar).
- Knowledge of OOP.
- Experience with Git Source Management.
- Ability to write clean code.
- Experience with back-end development for online casinos or online games.
- Experience working in agile project environments.
- Basic knowledge of probability and statistics.
- Knowledge of build systems (preferably gradle).
- Mathematical intuition and ability to interpret simulation results.
- Experience working with the Spring Framework.
- Knowledge of MySQL, Redis, JPA, EJB, and Rest API.
- Competent salary plus bonus.
- An ultra-creative work environment.
- Access to all the modern tools of trade you will need.
- Extremely international company with no two people from the same country and in total representing 20 Countries and 5 Continents already!
- A private pension plan on top of the regular pension-scheme in Germany.
- Company card with monthly credit usable across multiple stores across Germany.
- Regular team events including a weekly team lunch every Friday.
- Long-term perspective towards our work and our biggest asset – our team!
- Flat company hierarchy.
You know that you are the right candidate we are looking for? Just send us your CV through our careers page at https://glueckgames.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0h55i/ and let’s get talking!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →