Business Intelligence Manager (f/m/*) // wundertax
Tax declarations are complicated, time-consuming and no one really understands them. Wundertax is on a mission to change that and needs you to succeed! The foundation is there, but we need someone to really own „DATA“ at wundertax. Own infrastructure, as well as data analysis and really, make a difference in how we make decisions and how people do their taxes.
What you will do:
- You are the sole responsible person to develop our databases and BI-solutions as well as conceptualize and implement all relevant tools
- You create predictive models and identify patterns in complex datasets to articulate user behavior
- You advise the management on critical strategic and operational decision making based on data analysis
- You have 2 years of experience as a Business Intelligence Manager (f/m/*) in a fast-changing environment with the need for quick innovation
- You enjoy working independently and having responsibility
- Critical- and analytical thinking comes naturally to you
- You have excellent problem-solving, and communication skills
- You have experience with: Python, AWS, SQL, PostgreSQL
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
Why you should work for us:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We hear our people. During regular reviews and retrospective meetings as well as direct conversations you can give feedback, discuss current issues and kick off implementing your ideas.
Our investors trust us, and so should you. We are all about getting more expertise and knowledge into the team and share great mentoring relationships with investors and other experts.
Our team describes themselves as open, mindful, ambitious – if that is something that you identify with, wundertax is a great place for you.
And there is more:
- Unlimited contracts
- Fixed learning budget
- Wunderlab: take time to work on your exciting ideas on a regular basis
- Flexible working hours/home office options; 28 days off
- Regular Team Events
- And everything else that you can expect from a Berlin-based Tech Startup: Table Tennis, Table Football, and Darts as well as free Mate, Beer, Coffee, Water, and Fruit
We are a tax tech startup based in Berlin. The company was founded in October 2015 by David Czaniecki (CEO) and currently employs around 30 people. wundertax offers specialized online tax declarations for a wide variety of people and professional groups. In addition to its main platform steuererklaerung.de, wundertax among others offers tax tools for students (studentensteuererklaerung.de) or expats (germantaxes.de). Focusing on the tax needs and requirements of individual audiences minimizes the burden of creating a tax declaration for those users. For wundertax, the main goal is to enable users to make their own tax declarations as simply as possible and to maximize the tax refunds they receive.
Now we are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager (f/m/*) to help us make sense of the data that we have and thus contributes to creating an amazing product with the wundertax team.