C++ Junior Software Developer // Pixformance
Our main product (the Smart Trainer) is able to track and assess performed exercises in real-time using 3D Kinect camera. We are looking for a C++ developer who can help us improve our Smart Trainer software.
We are looking for a Junior C++ Software Developer that wants to work on real products that effects thousends of people’s live on a daily basis.
- The main task is creating and maintaining Kinect trackable exercises using an existing engine.
- Design and implement tools to speed up the creation of content.
- Most of the features we build are cross team features. This means a big part of the job is to work closely with the other teams.
- Experience in C++ development (trainings, internships, and course work experience acceptable).
- Ability to work together with fellow developers as a team.
- Bonus: Experience with graphic libraries (Direct 2D, Direct Composition, Direct 3D)
- Very competitive salary.
- An international, highly motivated team with an office located in central Berlin.
- Relocation allowance for overseas candidates.
- Excellent work / life balance.
- Free gym membership.
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit. :-)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →