iOS Developer (f/m) at Kitchen Stories // AJNS New Media GmbH
Start: immediatelyAs a passionate mobile start-up based in Berlin, we have created a design-orientated lifestyle product that brings unique cooking experiences to our users’ kitchens. Having started as an iOS based cookbook 2.0 with photo and video recipes, we are currently working towards creating a platform to share our content among food lovers around the world. We are proud that Apple and Google awarded us as one of the best apps in subsequent years. We are now looking for new dedicated team members who would like to become part of our continuous success story. Not only do we offer a nice office space in the heart of Berlin, but also the opportunity to break out of normal office life and take part in exciting photo and video shoots for our new recipes.
- Together with our team of developers, you are working on an internationally successful iOS app (iPhone, iPad, and AppleTV) with 13 million downloads, which consists mostly of Swift code
- You work in a cross-functional, creative team together with product management, designers, and testers, and you define and implement new features
- Within our team of developers, you are willing to continuously develop professional skills, to acquire new knowledge and to pass it on to the team
- You have completed your studies in media/computer science or a related discipline
- You feel comfortable using Swift 3 and functional programming and do not shy away from Objective-C Legacy either
- MVVM, Reactive, CI / CD, and unit testing are not unfamiliar terms to you
- You enjoy using the latest tools and iOS versions
- You are looking for a clean architecture while still being pragmatic
- Ideally, you have iOS apps on the App Store that you can show us
- You are also interested in other topics, like Python, Node.js, and Amazon Web Services
- A wide and diversified field of tasks and the opportunity to take over responsibility from day one and work in a creative and highly-talented team
- An inspirational work environment in the heart of Berlin
- An authentic and open business culture with incomparable team spirit
- Regular team events – we celebrate success together!
- Good food and plenty of free test-cooking events
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →