Mobile Developer iOS // Asana Yoga
- Asana Rebel has been featured by iTunes several times (iPhone and iPad)
- Regarding Apple belongs to best Apple TV apps in 2016
- Asana Rebel has achieved more that 3.000 app store ratings with an average of 4.5 stars.
- Play a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment of our Asana Rebel app
- Collaborate and share knowledge with your team members
- Work closely together with our product manager, UI/UX designers and backend engineers
- Analyze and resolve technical problems and improve application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Degree in (Mobile) Computer Engineer (or similar) or proven work experience.
- At least +2 years practical experience with iOS development (Swift, Xcode) and published at least one app in the app store.
- An eye for great, user friendly design.
- You love to work in a team and take on responsibility from the first day.
- Excellent skills in writing a clean and maintainable code as well as outstanding problem solving skills
- Self-starter, fast learner and motivated team player
What you can expect from us:
- Fast decisions and flat hierarchies
- Very nice office in Kreuzberg
- Free drinks :)
- Possibility to take over responsibility and have an impact
- Dynamic and young team
- Free Yoga :)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →