Senior iOS Developer // Feingold Technologies
For our rapidly growing R&D Center in Berlin Mitte we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer.
Area of responsibility
The Senior iOS Developer will be responsible for programming mobile applications for the iOS platform 10 and above.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Implement mobile client applications for Feingold and partner companies
- Implement client application infrastructure and SDK components
- Debug, profile and optimize code
- Write unit tests
- Integrate 3rd party components
- Deploy to the App Store
- At least 3 years experience developing native iOS apps
- Fluent in English
- Object oriented and functional programming mindset
Knowledge and Experience
- Familiarity with the App Store and the app submission process
- Excellent knowledge of Swift (including Swift 2.2, 3), Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Strong unit testing (XCTests) and integration testing mindset
- Well versed with version control tools (Git)
- Strong UI/UX orientation and excellent knowledge of UIKit
- Experience in client-server architecture and web paradigma
- Knowledge of server-side development, as well as Android and web development, would be advantageous.
Sharecare’s Innovation Technology & Products Center in Berlin is a production grade R&D organization. We develop the future of behavioral analysis technologies and health-related systems for the purpose of creating a world-class intelligent healthcare platform that anyone can use.
Some of our award winning developments include technologies for detecting stress and emotions from voice and text. Our customers use these technologies to understand their relationships with their social circles and how these relationships affect their well-being, which in turn helps us to understand the collective health of large populations. We are currently enriching these technologies with the latest in machine learning, sensors and medical research.
We are ambitious and proactive. And for us it’s not just about technology. It’s about creativity and craft.
We are an organically grown collective, friends of friends of friends, and most have a secondary discipline – namely, music – that we take very seriously.
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- Snacks and drinks available in our office kitchen.
Please send us your CV, references and earliest possible starting date, preferably via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Postal applications should be sent to Feingold Technologies GmbH, Human Resources, Münzstraße 19, 10178 Berlin. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →