B2B Marketing Manager (f/m) // fotograf.de
Our mission is to build a global platform for successful high-volume photography.
fotograf.de and our international brand GotPhoto provide photographers a SaaS system for selling photos online. We are growing fast with customers in 15 different countries on 5 continents. As the market leader in Europe, we achieved profitability in 2015 and are backed by top investors, including Saarbruecker21, Dr. Florian Heinemann and Christian Vollmann.
What’s Our Business?
We’re disrupting the volume / school photography industry. Our market is huge: 250 million people are photographed in schools and tourism sites in Europe and the US every year. However, the current method for selling photos is analog and inefficient: paper order forms are handed out and photos are printed before they’ve been sold. Our innovative E-commerce and CRM system brings this process online. It’s faster, more efficient, and more profitable.
You’ll work within our growing international marketing team and closely with Lena, your Head of Marketing. Major responsibilities will include a range of B2B marketing projects including Direct Marketing, Content Marketing and Event Marketing. This is an opportunity for you to prove what you’re capable of and take on managerial responsibilities in the mid-term. Specifically, you will assist our Head of Marketing and represent her in leading the day-to-day activities of the team. As part of your role, you will provide feedback and guidance to the team members where necessary.
In particular, you will have ownership in these areas:
- Manage multinational marketing projects to acquire new photography businesses and help us grow internationally:
- Create and distribute educational and marketing-focused content (online and offline)
- Develop and execute international direct mail campaigns
- Organize and promote trade shows and events in Germany, England and the US
- Provide regular analysis of marketing performance and find opportunities to increase campaign efficiency
- Work with sales and customer success to understand customer acquisition drivers and ensure that marketing generates high-quality content
- Mid-term: Represent our Head of Marketing and coordinate a small marketing team
- At least 2-3 year experience in marketing (preferably at a growth-stage company)
- Proven project management and/or leadership skills (please provide examples)
- A generalist with a solid understanding of a wide range of marketing topics
- Highly analytical and structured mindset
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English
- Appreciation of our working style, i. e. performance-oriented, systematic and pragmatic
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Exciting responsibilities in an innovative, fast-growing startup
- High levels of responsibility, and room for you to develop your own ideas and concepts
- A friendly and international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A MacBook Pro and a budget of 300 Euro per year for professional events, workshops, seminars and books
- A great office in the lovely district of Prenzlauer Berg
- Free drinks, healthy snacks, Müsli, and really fun team events
Apply for this job
Please apply in English. Send us a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (your person of contact is Ana Walka). Don’t forget to state your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Start: Immediately | Location: Berlin | Contract: Full-time
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →