CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER (m/f) // tylko
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 3+ years of proven experience in Marketing and e-commerce or consumeroriented
- Expert knowledge in online marketing with hands-on approach in all relevant
channels (Facebook, SEM, SEO, Mobile App, CRM and Display)
- Strong knowledge of creating and implementing marketing strategies (including
target group definition, a/b testing, brand management, content marketing,
influencer marketing, PR and competition analysis)
- Understanding lifestyle communication and the role of content marketing
- Sales oriented
- Proven ability to work independently as well as to build and lead a team.
- Highly analytical profile
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Build, refine and implement digital marketing strategy.
- Manage the growing marketing team.
- Set KPI’s and manage action plans for all marketing departments.
- Manage all online channels: SEM, SEO, Facebook, Display, Mobile app, CRM,
Influencer, PR, Referral.
- Manage content strategy plan.
- Track, analyze and report the results of your efforts.
- Drive best practice for the different channels and ensure roll-out globally.
- Be a true leader for a growing team
- Enjoy a very competitive remuneration partly driven by your own success and
- Participate in ESOP program.
- Operate in a very flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy.
- Benefit from direct exposure to a top tier entrepreneur team, world class
designers and major investors from both EU and USA.
- Become part of an interdisciplinary and international venture.
We’re looking for people who are both committed to their work and excited for
change. If you like to do things differently and are a restless innovator, Tylko will
feel like home.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →