Customer Experience Specialist // 3T Software Labs GmbH
What you will do
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will be taking care of our customer-facing communication activities:
- You will be the voice of our company and will be taking care of our English speaking customers.
- You will use email and our online forums to answer questions and handle feedback from our customers to make sure they’re getting the most from the product.
- You will be helping us with our monthly newsletters and other online publications.
- You will be supporting our sales team with trial license follow-up communication and quote/order processing.
- Your role will grow with the growth of the team and the company. We will always try to accommodate your professional career development goals.
- Your English is native or near native (German language skills are not required)
- You love to make customers happy by being proactive, responsive and empathetic.
- You are extremely communicative, patient and pay attention to detail.
- You understand technical language and can use online systems like WordPress, Google Apps, or a CRM tool.
- You are willing to dive deep into our product and gather hands-on experience with MongoChef and MongoDB.
As our team is from all over Europe, you should be able to express and sell your ideas fluently in our office language – English. You certainly do not need to know any German (although, if you do, that of course would not be frowned upon).
What we offer
- We value experience greatly over any formal qualifications. If you have worked in a customer facing position before and can demonstrate that, then great, we want to hear from you!
- Competitive salary
- Responsibility and Impact: Your work will have a major impact on our customers’ success and also the product’s growth. Your opinions and ideas will be greatly appreciated (and requested!) at every step of the way
- Flexibility: We offer very flexible work hours. Your cat is sick? Staying in home office goes without saying
- Great Environment: We have a great team with a great sense of humour (although, who wouldn’t say that about themselves, actually?) and we are based in the heart of Berlin – one of the most bustling and exciting cities in Europe.
Please indicate in your application your possible starting date and your expected salary.
If you want to join us on this exciting ride and you think you have got just what we need, drop us a line at email@example.com.
We would love to hear from you.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →