English Copywriter (m/f) // komoot
Your key responsibilities
- Refine our key messages and shape komoot’s brand and positioning.
- Develop and implement engaging campaigns across all of our channels.
- Inspire and convert people with your persuasive app store copy, landing pages and charming emails.
- Develop concise, easy to understand and engaging copy for all parts of the product.
Why you will love it
- Work in a fast-paced startup environment with an enthusiastic team of hikers and cyclists.
- Play a key role in our team of designers, engineers and product experts.
- Take over responsibility and decisions on your projects from day one.
- Help millions of people discover and share awesome outdoor experiences through your copy.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have a proven track record in creating clean and effective UI copy for apps, landing pages and emails.
- Have native level English skills with excellent grammatical, writing and editorial capabilities.
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in copywriting with web or mobile focused companies.
- Have a structured and methodical way of working and manage projects.
- Have proven knowledge about strategic communication and branding.
- Are highly self-driven, responsible and keen to improve.
Sounds like you?
Send the following
- Your CV
- Why you are interested in working at komoot?
- Relevant examples of your work (e.g. apps, landing pages, emails)
- Your solution to our Copywriter Challenge: https://www.komoot.de/jobs/copywriter-challenge
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →