Online Marketing Specialist // 3T Software Labs
What you will do
As a Online Marketing Specialist, you will be taking care of our customer-facing communication activities:
- You will be involved in content creation for our official website, Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and other online marketing channels such as Stackoverflow and LinkedIn
- You will be able to drive our social media presence: from the design of the strategy, throughout the execution up to the evaluation of the results.
- You will have a big impact on our online marketing strategy and will help us with the planning, execution and monitoring of our online marketing activities.
- You will be able and encouraged to put your online marketing ideas and strategies into action.
- Your role will grow with the growth of the team and the company. We will always try to accommodate your professional career development goals.
You are a self-starter and you are of course both super-creative and brilliantly analytical. You will relish the opportunity to shape the presentation and the marketing activities of the company.
- Your English is native or as near to native as makes no difference (German language skills are not required).
- You understand technical language and have basic HTML skills.
- Graphic design skills and experience with tools like Photoshop are a big plus.
- You can use online systems like WordPress, Google Apps.
- Spreadsheet/Excel skills are necessary and experience with tools like Google AdWords or MailChimp are a strong plus.
- You are data driven and have a sound understanding of basic analytics.
- You bring good project management, planning and organization skills.
- Attention to the detail of execution and orientation to results, plus the ability to work both independently and as part of a tight team complete your profile.
As our team is from all over Europe, you should be able to express and sell your ideas fluently in our office language – English. You certainly do not need to know any German (although, if you do, that of course would not be frowned upon).
What we offer
- We value experience greatly over any formal qualifications. Have you worked in a marketing role? Have you designed and run successful online ad campaigns in the IT industry before and you can demonstrate that? Great, we want to hear from you!
- Competitive salary
- Responsibility and Impact: Your work will have a major impact on the product and your opinions and ideas will be greatly appreciated (and requested!) at every step of the way
- Flexibility: We offer very flexible work hours. Your cat is sick? Staying in home office goes without saying
- Great Environment: We have a great team with a great sense of humour (although, who wouldn’t say that about themselves, actually?) and we are based in the heart of Berlin – one of the most bustling and exciting cities in Europe.
Please indicate in your application your possible starting date and your expected salary.
If you want to join us on this exciting ride and you think you have got just what we need, drop us a line at email@example.com.
We would love to hear from you.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →