Performance Marketing Manager // Share Foods
Hello, we are share!
We are a young Social Startup in Berlin producing high-quality and additive-free food and hygiene products. We believe that food and hygiene are central to human well-being and health, and that the food and hygiene retail space offers the opportunity to build an exemplary social enterprise in Europe. share is based on the 1+1 principle: For every product we sell, we will distribute an equivalent product to a person in need. share also offers the capability to track the social good that a purchase provides via tracking codes on the product, so you can know how and where your purchase helps to support those in need.
We at share combine entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to learn and turn good ideas into reality. First and foremost we want to create something ecologically-minded that provides social good: We can only maximize profits when we simultaneously maximize the social service that we provide – which includes sustainable support in developing countries as well as locally.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager (f/m) (full-time) starting as soon as possible to assist on our digital marketing team to develop new campaigns, discover insights, work on ad creatives and establish reporting structure. Together with our digital & marketing teams you will be responsible for:
- Performance Marketing
- Own your personal advertising campaign and be completely responsible for it
- Find insights on general digital advertising activities
- Assisting with Ad Creatives for Facebook and Google
- Support ad creatives strategy creation
- Ensure a consistent brand message
- Digital Marketing Research
- Research digital marketing channels
- Develop assessment methods for new marketing channels
- Research best practices and do competitors benchmarks
- Support and develop marketing dashboard
- 2+ years of experience or studies related to Digital/Performance Marketing
- Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience with Google Analytics
- You have an analytical mindset and love analyzing of key performance metrics
- Knowledge of A/B testing and/or multivariate testing.
- Ability to work and deliver on responsibilities independently
- Strong desire to learn and assist in share’s mission
- Motivated by global social service, corporate responsibility, and charity projects
- Fluent in English and German
Nice To Haves
- Start-up experience
- Experience in e-commerce
- You wish to do good for the world
- You define yourself as growth hacker
What We Have To Offer
- Competitive compensation
- A startup work environment with a lot of personal responsibility and freedom
- High potential for personal learning and development
- Snacks and drinks at the office in the heart of Kreuzberg
Should you be interested in joining our team we are happy to receive your online application. For any questions regarding the advertised position contact our hiring manager Mikhail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!