Social Media Manager, Superheroes // Creators Media
Creators.co is pop culture’s destination for content creation, communication, and collaboration – a melting pot of passionate voices around all things entertainment. As the CMS backbone behind entertainment’s largest fan community and movie site — moviepilot.com — creators.co acts as the central content hub for passionate fans. And it’s the starting point for new verticals to come!
ABOUT MOVIE PILOT
Movie Pilot is a fan-centric entertainment website for millennials and the world’s largest movie community, connecting millions of fans via shareable content and social media. Movie Pilot offers passionate fans distribution to the millions, giving a voice to pop culture’s next wave of influencers and tastemakers. As the first totally fan-centric publisher, we’re building something new here, so you need to be ready to take on new challenges and leave behind preconceptions about how things are done.
We create content that people feel compelled to talk about. Whether it’s based on today’s news, current events, celebs, movies or TV, we want to create content that gets people involved in the discussion.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to support both our primary Facebook Page and our Superheroes Facebook page while helping our other social publishing outlets reach their potential. Our Facebook Pages require expert knowledge to cater to their diverse tastes. A working intelligence about Horror movies, Celebrities, Animated movies, Science Fiction and TV are useful but Superheroes is where you need to be a true fountain of knowledge. The ideal candidate has previous experience in Social Media Management, a somewhat literary background to use words to their absolute advantage.
- Operating and maintaining our core publishing platform: the moviepilot.com Facebook page
- Managing and running our 15 other social media outlets
- Delivering the best possible content to the audience on our Superheroes Facebook Page
- Learning to identify the ‘science’ of sharing and why users share our content
- Creating story ideas for our social writers that resonate with people
- Analyzing the data from our social media outlets
- Delivering content to our diverse user base
- 1-3 years in social publishing to a large audience
- Specialist fan knowledge in superhero movies, superhero TV, superhero comics, graphic novels, superhero culture and anything superheroic. To every Wayne, Romanoff, Kent, Prince, Stark or Rogers, this one’s for you.
- You regularly use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and other popular social media platforms
- High emotional intelligence and people skills
- Absolute and complete fluency In English
- A Demonstrated understanding of how content gains traction on social media
- Familiarity with common web traffic metrics and tools like Google Analytics
- A 3-month trial if you fit the bill
- The possibility of extending after 3 months if both parties are satisfied
- 1800 Euro Brutto compensation per month
- Offer you more coffee, tea, Club Mate than you can drink (sometimes beer too!)
- Your updated CV in English
- A cover letter explaining why you’re perfect for the role of Social Media Manager, Superheroes
- Any links to your blog, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or any other outlet
to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →