Customer Service Employee, France/ Italy (m/w) (M/W) // Chal-Tec
Chal-Tec is looking for new customer service employees for our different markets like Italy and France. We are an international commercial enterprise for consumer electronics, event technology, and musical instruments. With more than 300 employees located in Germany and Asia we are among the leading merchants within the electronics sector. Our trading platform www.electronic-star.de – is a renowned and established brand, well known for innovative products and excellent customer support in 18 countries. We are a freshly innovative E-Commerce business with ambitious goals. Customer satisfaction is of major importance. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- Competent and committed contact partner and service provider for our international customers (only inbound) via phone and e-mail
- Advise and support our customers regarding our product portfolio, orders and returns process
- Manage consumer marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon etc.
- Post-processing and documentation of customer inquiries
- First-level contact and editing of customer inquiries for the Back Office
- Cooperation with internal departments
- Completion of apprenticeship or other preferred
- First professional experience in the field of customer service
- Your are fluent in French or Italian
- In addition your language skills in both written and spoken English or German are good
- Customer-orientated attitude and an exceptional telephone manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Personal interest in consumer electronics, white goods and technical devices is a plus!
- To obtain a quick grasp of procedures and excellent problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- An exciting position with responsible and challenging tasks, high learning value and possibilities for further development personally and within the company
- Regular working hours (no Sundays or public holidays)
- An international team with highly motivated colleagues within a dynamic e-commerce company
- Drinks and daily fresh fruits & vegetables, appealing employee discounts and a modern design loft-office in central Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
We are looking forward to your complete set of application papers (cover letter, resume). Please state your earliest ￼possible starting date and your salary expectations by filling out our online application form.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →