Recruiter // COUP
COUP brings the joy back to urban commuting.
Riding our fleet of shared eScooters is fun while saving you time and money. We are making swift door-to-door mobility the new normal.
We launched in summer 2016 as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH with our headquarters in Berlin. Our team of entrepreneurs, designers and engineers, is looking to grow in 2017.
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you:
- are passionate about growing digital businesses – in particular: our business
- a university degree in psychology, sociology, business administration or similar qualifications
- 2+ years experience in human resources and recruiting of digital talents. First experiences in start-ups will be a plus
- have helped set up an HR team from scratch before
- professionalism and competence when communicating externally with candidates and internally with your colleagues
- highly engaged and structured in setting up processes for hiring
- are skilled with MS Office
- speak fluent English and German
What you will be working on:
- Supporting our business in scaling on the employee side while supporting our international expansion plans
- Work with hiring managers to fill the required roles
- Coordinate and own the entire hiring process
- Administrative duties
- Working with headhunters and agencies
- Define processes and determine how HR will be set up at COUP
- Leverage your personal network and knowledge to drive competitive advantage
What you can expect:
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
- Ability to shape and build out the HR team at COUP
- Interdisciplinary teams – share an office with design, backend, iOS and analytics and learn beyond your area of expertise
- Joining our adventure in becoming the global leader in shared urban mobility
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstrasse)
In case you are interested please send your application to email@example.com. Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →