REVIEW MANAGER (M/F) AMAZON GER/UK/FRA/ITA // Chal-Tec GmbH
The Chal-Tec Corporation is an international commercial enterprise for consumer electronics, event technology, and musical instruments. With more than 300 employees located in Germany and Asia we are among the leading merchants within the electronics sector. Our trading platform www.electronic-star.de – is a renowned and established brand, well known for innovative products and excellent customer support in 18 countries. We are a freshly innovative E-Commerce business with ambitious goals. Customer satisfaction is of major importance. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Central contact for Amazon DE/UK/FR/IT in the area of complaints management.
- Analysis and Reporting of customer feedback from our Amazon marketplace for the continuous improvement of our customer service quality, including the development of measures to increase customer satisfaction.
- Leading demanding customer meetings to resolve complaints.
- Market observation and analysis of trends, sales channels and competitors in the electronics sector, using research tools.
- Completed commercial training and have professional experience in a similar environment.
- A high level of competence in problem solving and persuasive power.
- Empathy and the ability to communicate with customers and build rapport.
- Analytical skills, a strong proficiency with numbers and the ability to derive trends from strategies using data sets and key figures.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent English and German and/or French and/or Italian language skills.
- An exciting position with responsible and challenging tasks, high learning value and possibilities for further advancement within the company.
- Flexible working hours and a lively working atmosphere
- An international team with highly motivated colleagues within a dynamic e-commerce company.
- Recreation room, drinks and daily fresh fruits & vegetables, appealing employee discounts and a modernly designed loft-office in central Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →