(Junior) Business Development Analyst (m/f/d) // EVERESTATE
Everestate is on a mission to elevate the home buying experience by providing a simple and customer-oriented solution. With a curation of properties in the most sought-after locations, immersive product presentation, an individually customizable financial model and a 360° full-service approach through every step of the way, Everestate redefines how to buy a new home.
- Provide meaningful analyses regarding new product developments to the innovation core team
- Asses potential of relevant fields within the real estate industry to be digitalized
- Make quick feasibility assessments based on limited information and data to support relevant decisions
- Scout companies for benchmark analyses and value chain understanding
- Uncover potential business opportunities through market and product understanding
- Develop a database for Business Intelligence
- Support the Head of Business Development in various day to day tasks
What we are looking for
- You have a degree in Business administration, Economics, Engineering or Data science and 1+ professional experience ideally as a Junior Analyst
- You have a good basic business understanding & financial acumen
- You are fascinated of digital businesses especially in real estate
- You are passionate for doing research and analysis into markets, products, countries and companies
- You are capable of summarizing research findings and presenting them to stakeholders
- You feel comfortable working without direct supervision based on clear tasks, goals and deadlines
- You have a creative approach to navigate through yet unknown topics
- You are fluent in German and English
- You are proficient in using MS Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
From day one you will be part of our mission to elevate the home buying experience. We are passionate about building simple and customer-centric products that improve our customer’s lives. You will work on a tech stack that is fun to work with, scalable and enables you to stay impactful. Furthermore, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are looking forward to your online application.