You can create simple elegance with attention to detail? Your designs deliver practical value to peoples lives without having to shout it our loud? You don’t mind responding to an Audrey Hepburn ad, also if you’re a man? Come join us & work with a great bunch of people on a very diverse and innovate subject.
Who we are:
We’re a fresh startup that was born out of the great potential we see in improving how people handle their everyday, personal finances. Our product “figo” is an effortless and engaging platform for growing confidence in handling financial health, -wealth and -happiness.
The founding team is a group of veteran designers, banking & payment experts and banking IT guys. They quit their jobs to do what seems impossible in corporate environments: get things done, fail fast, learn, innovate, build products that make people happy and feel good about it! And now we’re growing an office in Berlin.
What we need:
A user experience expert that can get his/her hands dirty. You not only have the demonstrated ability to conceptualise and plan our user experience startegy for various channels but you also can produce the building blocks that are necessary: You are humble thinker, you can conduct user research, translate findings into solutions, create mockups, flows and specifications and finally work with engineers to get the job done. You don’t shy away from having a lot of responsibility and you thoroughly enjoy building sympathetic products in a fast-paced and sometimes admittedly chaotic startup vibe!
- Create and lead figo’s consumer led user experience design from end to end and across mobile & web products – initially with a strong focus on iOS.
- Work closely with the leadership team build the design strategy based on the companies values and vision.
- Work closely with the technical team to get the design into the product without dilution.
- Help build the design culture within the company
We don’t mind fancy degrees but generally we’re looking for a great personality and a sharp thinker, that shows creativity and results. Hence the following requirements are only a reference and not mandatory.
- Proven knowledge and experience of working within the full User Experience Design process: research, prototyping, testing, specifications, design, measure it.
- Working with well known User Experience tools such as Omnigraffle, Visio, Illustrator and InDesign
- Hands on UX experience working with web and mobile.
- Knowledge of UX platform architecture, SW governance in both the visual and IXD domains.
- Experience with working with developers and marketing guys
- Language: English
- The usual startup benefits…
- Finally a job that is fun, demanding and rewarding