Brand Designer // GetYourGuide
We are seeking a Brand Designer to join our Berlin Design team, who can see beyond what GetYourGuide is today and can execute a vision for how it can better serve travelers around the world.
- Shape and grow GetYourGuide as the premier brand in Tours & Activities
- Establish a visual identity (web, emails, social channels) taking into account web best practices and strong brand identity elements (knowledge in animated content is a plus)
- Contribute to the Brand guidelines to ensure that the design of our marketing communications, whether online or offline, is consistent, compelling, and on brand
- Create online and offline advertising/marketing assets such as newsletters, ads, email templates, printed materials, merchandise, etc.
- Work directly with the CRM, content and social teams to create best-in-class designs from concept through to production
- Manage projects, coordinate resources, create project timelines, ensure on-time delivery and manage internal project communication
- 3+ years relevant professional experience (either client or agency) with focus on targeted, below the line communication
- Specialty/higher education degree in the field of communication design, graphic design, media design, or similar qualification (agency experience is beneficial)
- Strong passion for both digital and print/offline design
- Outstanding knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong skills in visual layout and a keen eye for typography and color selection
- You work pixel perfect and with a focus on detail
- Experience working with printing companies
- You have a fluent command of English. Fluency in one or more of our other core-market languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) would be a plus
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget – be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation Assistance
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Be sure to find out more about our Product Design team: read Spotlight on Product Design on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.