Communication / UX Designer // Fit Analytics
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping — is seeking a mid-to-senior level Communication and UX Designer to support our sales and product development teams. This position will begin as a freelance/part-time opportunity, but will likely expand into a full-time role.
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and San Francisco, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We’re helping some of the world’s largest clothing brands to solve sizing, boost conversions, and slash returns.
What We Do
Our size advisor helps companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers, optimize e-commerce performance, and add risk-free retail intelligence to their operations. We work with major global retailers and brands such as Adidas, Puma, Zara, Canada Goose, Hugo Boss, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger and many more besides.
What The Role Involves
- Initially, your primary role will be to support the Sales team with presentations, collateral and updates to our web site. In time, you will effectively own the brand, determining how the company visually communicates its core values and defining brand guidelines accordingly.
- Additionally, you will contribute on the product side, supporting the Design Director in terms of optimizing the user experience of our core product and client-specific customizations.
- Extra points if you have front-end developer skills and can rapidly create clickable prototypes that will be used in one-on-one user testing to define our best practices.
What We’re Looking for in You
- Strong online portfolio that demonstrates exceptional design skills
- Demonstrated experience defining and following brand guidelines to produce materials that communicate clearly, look good and maintain internal consistency
- Aptitude for solving usability problems and building solid user experiences
- Fluent in English
- Resident of Berlin
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary / remuneration package
- Hands-on experience in building a product that is revolutionizing e-commerce and gets used by millions of people every month
- Be part of a smart and motivated international team
- Daily breakfast/lunch and regular team events
Why We’re Different
We’re not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people’s money while expecting everyone to work ludicrous hours for little reward. We’re profitable, organised, treat our people well, and are already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you’re excellent at what you do, and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you’re looking in the right place. To take the next step, send your CV and a brief note explaining why you think you’d be a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →