Design Associate // Beatport
Beatport is looking for a Design Associate to join our team in Berlin. We are looking for someone with demonstrated track record in Graphic Design for online media. Someone with a strong portfolio of creative and innovative ideas. You will be responsible for the on-brand creation and production of engaging graphic content. If you are ready to contribute with your ideas to the success of Beatport as a company and Beatport as a brand, we would like to speak with you. This role is directly reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Working under the supervision of the Brand team, you will work as part of the Marketing team and alongside the Label Management, Artist Management and Curation teams to create and produce on-brand and engaging graphic content.
- This content will include but is not limited to: digital campaign artwork, social media content, advertising graphics, sales campaign, event flyers, motion graphics and short videos.
- You will be expected to produce graphics for essential store maintenance, including but not limited to: weekly digital release banners, promotional banners, DJ chart artworks, landing page assets and Sounds pack artwork.
- The role also requires production of Keynote presentations, for both internal use, and for use on a outward facing partnership level.
- You will be expected to offer creative input on all marketing initiatives.
- There will be scope in this role for web design should the right candidate arise.
- Between 5-7 years professional experience in the field of Graphic Design for online media.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or otherwise related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong portfolio and past work experience and references to show.
- Highly organised and thorough, able to see projects through from inception to production, regardless of project scope, scale and depth
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Familiar with the latest social media graphic size and format requirements (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, et al)
- Reliable, friendly, easy going, good sense of humor and enjoy working in an open plan environment
- Enthusiasm, genuine interest and and familiarity with electronic music of all genres is a huge plus.
- English fluency is a must, German is a plus.
- Proficient in Mac OS environment
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite 2018 CC – Predominantly Photoshop and Illustrator, After Effects & Premiere is a big plus
- Proficient in using all Office applications including Google Docs, Microsoft and Apple apps.
- WordPress knowledge is a plus.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
LiveStyle strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.