Designer and Creative (for Marketing) // mitte
It’s an exciting time to join mitte. We carried out a successful crowdfunding campaign at the end of last year and now we are in full preparation mode to hit the market in 2019. Our go to market preparations include, among other things, developing and building out our brand and product consumer engagement and communication channels.
This is where you come in: contributing to our creative and design needs. Join our amazing team in Berlin and help our team spread the word about Mitte.
The Marketing Designer and Creative will help develop conceptual design direction for campaigns and create marketing assets primarily for, but not exclusive to, the marketing staff, assets such as advertising, print materials, events assets, social / digital channels and more.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Design teams on campaign visual directions and concepts.
- Create graphic and video assets for marketing campaigns, social media, journal posts, newsletters, etc.
- Create creative assets for marketing activities, such as posters, flyers, accessories, etc.
- Design marketing focused website landing pages and create graphic and video assets for the landing pages.
- Help develop Mitte’s design guidelines and frameworks.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, ad agency experience is a plus but not required.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) skills
- WordPress content management and editing skills
- Basic video editing and animation skills (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro)
- Have a solid understanding of branding, layout, typography, colour and other design principles, with a high attention to detail.
- Have an understanding of 360 marketing campaigns.
- Able to work independently and proactively, completing projects and tasks on time and on scope.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in an ever changing international (and sometimes a bit chaotic) startup environment.
- Having a network of creatives is a plus, for potential future freelance project needs
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, German is a plus.
- A part-time role of between 2-3 days per week (Could increase on certain weeks)
- Flexible working hours and days.
- Competitive compensation.
- A great learning opportunity in an international environment in the center of Berlin.
- All you can eat from our fruit baskets and all you can drink from our high-end Espresso machine.
- Start date: as soon as possible.
Please send your CV and Portfolio to HR@mitte.co