Digital / Interactive Designers (f_m) // Grid Singularity
We are looking for passionate designers/art directors who like to be part of one of our Scrum teams. Excited to take part in energy (r)evolution? For our projects, which include an interactive 3D energy market simulation in React/webgl, you will be responsible for all design work. You will work closely with frontend and backend engineers, in order to ensure an appealing and user-friendly UI and smooth functionality.
- 4+ years of professional experience in UX/UI design with highly visible work – ideally ranging from web (UX / UI), 3D to experiential.
- You have a clear design aesthetic that influences your work, but you’re also able to adapt your design approach to mesh with different brands and other designers’ ideas.
- Knowledge of UX / UI methodologies, responsive and atomic design;
- Good knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Good communicator who likes to work closely with product owners, UX Designers, frontend as well as backend engineers;
- Experience with agile methods (Scrum) would also be a plus.
What we offer:
- Experienced team with English as the main working language;
- Loft like, comfortable office in the heart of Berlin startup and tech scene in Neukölln (U1, U7, U8);
- Free choice of your working machine;
- Cutting edge technologies and a modern stack;
- Free coffee, mate, sodas, beer…
- Possibility for part-time work from home / flexible working hours;
- Amazing feeling of safeguarding our planet;
Grid Singularity is a Berlin-based technology company creating a decentralized energy data exchange platform built on the Ethereum blockchain (Energy Web). Our mission is to act as an enabler of new, green energy business models. We perceive ourselves more as a team of creative researchers and social entrepreneurs than as a commercial business. Open source software and promotion of tolerance and diversity are at the core of our beliefs.
You see yourself already as part of our team? Submit your CV to email@example.com today!