Eyewear Designer // Pupil Labs
As an Eyewear Designer at Pupil you will be building state of the art wearable eye tracking hardware that is used by researchers around the world. You will be deeply involved in the development process from the beginning design prototypes to final production. You will be working with our multidisciplinary team in building prototypes and rapidly deploying new products to market.
We develop hardware similar to how we develop software; in a continuous deployment cycle. Our design and manufacturing strategies enables us to rapidly iterate over designs and add new features.
- Develop detailed 3d models for eyewear. Create 3d models for prototype and for production manufacturing.
- Deploy hardware for production.
- Coordinate closely with teams at Pupil Labs to refine design constraints.
- Experience in designing eyewear and knowledge of the industry. Industrial design degree is a plus.
- Experience with 3d printing workflows.
- Strong 3d modeling skills (SolidWorks or Rhino3d).
- You are detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong English skills.
Send your application with CV and portfolio to jobs [at] pupil-labs [dot] com