Freelance Product Designer // löwenzahn organics
Löwenzahn Organics is the world’s first traceable organic baby food brand. The aim of our healthy, 100% organic baby products is to improve the nutrition of future generations. The potential to grow and reach even more families with our mission is massive. That’s why we need you!
We are looking for an experienced e-commerce Product Designer to assist us in redesigning our UX and refreshing the UI in preparation for a platform migration. Then further to iterate and build with us the key infrastructure to be able to deliver an exceptional online customer experience at a global scale.
- 3+ years as Product Designer for a mobile-first e-commerce product
- Detail oriented and passionate about delivering value for the end customer and internal stakeholders
- Ability to conceptualise from user stories through to execution on visual and interaction details
- Demonstrated experience of building intuitive interaction design
- Fluent English (business language); German a plus
- Experience in subscription products and/or multiple market delivery a bonus
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
As a person you are:
- Collaborative and thrive on self-improvement
- Values and results driven
- Ready to make an impact, take ownership and you execute with conviction
- Proactive and constructive even if things get ambiguous
Please supply a link to examples of your work with your application.