German Marketing Intern (trainee/working student) (m/f) // EMnify
- Looking to become an expert in Marketing?
- Do you have a passion for the Internet of Things (IoT), Telecommunications, and Technology?
Key Activities: Our German Marketing Intern will collaborate with our experienced Corporate Communications Manager to spread our message in the German speaking market and gain training in different communications projects.
- Be responsible for creating quality online marketing materials in German to increase our brand awareness in the German market
- Ensure that our copy is commercial, technically focused and optimized for search
- Work closely with the communications manager to optimize presentations and sales materials
- Proofread copy in German such as case studies and press releases
- Translating online blog content from English to German.
- Working towards a university degree in German for journalism, marketing or communications with experience in copywriting, marketing and SEM
- Enthusiasm for technology topics with a general sense for news and culture in our industry
- Experienced in marketing tools for SEM (e.g., Google AdWords/Analytics, social media analytics)
- Native German language skills and fluent in English (additional languages are valued)
- Deal-oriented and self-starter personality.
- Experience as a copy-writer in e-Commerce
- Experience in SEO optimization
- Experience in graphic design.
What we offer
- A chance to grow within EMnify by training, coaching
- Competitive hourly rate, flexible work-schedule
- A young, dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape a young and ambitious business.
EMnify is a Berlin based start-up that provides cloud-based SaaS and IaaS in the telecommunications and IoT space. Our company helps smart businesses turn their ideas into connected products and services. Following a recent round of financing and 18 months into the market, we are accelerating our global product roll-out and growing our innovative, dynamic and international team that drives success.
If you’re interested in this position and in case of questions, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →