Graphic Designer (f/m) // Fraugster
Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, among others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of euros for our clients.
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer (f/m) to make us shine and to further develop our global image. Together with the management and product team you take responsibility for all design aspects. Your challenge and your tasks will be:
- You own the complete visual appearance of our brand
- Work closely with UX and be part of the product design process working as part of a scrum team
- Design icons, infographics, event material, presentations and other marketing material
- Support and strengthen the development of the company´s design identity
- Create digital and print material, booth design and other elements for industry fairs
- Support company management with presentation design
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar position, preferably in a startup environment
- Experience with common design software (Indesign, Photoshop,Illustrator)
- Experience with different channels and methods of design (print and digital)
- Keeping deadlines and taking ownership of your tasks is natural to you
- A portfolio of examples to demonstrate what awesome things you created so far
- Familiarity with CSS/HTML is a plus
- Professional level of English in spoken and written form
- A relevant Bachelor degree is preferred, but not necessary
What we offer:
- An international team in a dynamic environment
- Bring your ideas to life and enjoy a large degree of creative freedom
- Take on the challenge of fighting the good fight against cybercriminals, shoulder to shoulder with the best industry experts, using the most advanced AI technology
- Competitive remuneration
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- A spacious office located in the vibrant heart of Berlin
This is a full-time position. Freelancing is not possible. Thank you for your understanding.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!