Graphic Designer // Formlabs
We are Formlabs and we want to revolutionise the way things are made! Our Formlabs Berlin team is very international with over 100 people from 20+ countries. We are growing our business in France, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our customers come from many different branches, such as Engineering, Product Design, Dentistry, Medical, Architecture, Jewellery and Education.
Formlabs cares deeply about design. We strive to make every experience for users both simple and beautiful. We are looking for talent, that can support us in our exponential growth. If you have strong visual design skills and a passion for working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we have the perfect challenge for you. Join us as a Graphic Designer, and help us grow.
- Conceive and implement goal-driven design across print and digital media
- Keep our visual messaging consistent and forward-looking
- Work across product, web, and design teams on a wide range of projects
- Be responsible for the design and production of a high-volume of marketing collateral
- Have relevant industry experience in graphic or visual design
- Solid grasp of composition, use of color and typography
- Professional experience in desktop publishing
- Excellent at articulating design decisions to any audience
- Ability to think through complex questions in a rigorous and formal way, proposing solutions that take into account the larger business goals/needs
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Sketch
- Experience working with Master Pages, Paragraph and Character Styles in InDesign
- Ability to identify and template repetitive work to improve quality and efficiency
- Goal-oriented, self-driven, and ready to do independent work
- Comfortable working through all stages of a project (problem, ideation, execution)
- A perfectionist, albeit one who can iterate efficiently to get projects done, and knows how to balance design effort vs. project value
- Has a professional portfolio demonstrating expertise across multiple domains (print, web, video, whatever the right solution was for the challenge at hand) and a personal portfolio that shows your interests and expertise
- Experience working on a technical or hardware product
- 3D modelling (Rhino or Solidworks) and rendering
- Studio photography
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- Shares in the company for full-time employees (we’re a Unicorn company)
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks
- 50 EUR commuter benefit with BVG for Berlin
- Discount for Urban Sports Club
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Fun team events
*Submitting a portfolio or examples of your work is required*.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.