Graphic Designer (m/f) // Omni:us
We are Omni:us (https://omnius.com/company/) – Together we enable organizations to lead in an AI-first world. We are authorities in artificial intelligence with access to cutting-edge technology and deep domain expertise. We are a team of leading scientific engineers, academic AI pioneers, full stack experts led by serial entrepreneurs with strong business to business & corporate experience. Our investors & network combine deep technology, industry and solution expertise. Together we tackle the world’s biggest and most interesting challenges in dealing with digital documents with artificial intelligence to build products that address core AI needs of leading organization and reshape the future of work.
As we want to continue delivering amazing work, while having fun at the same time we are looking for additional team members, joining us in our venture!
We’re looking for curious, talented graphic/visual designers interested in building the omni:us brand with exceptional online and offline campaign experiences. We’re seeking conceptual thinkers with exceptional design skills to bring the biggest ideas to life while staying flexible in managing the day-to-day design workload. You’ll work closely with your fellow designers and artists to collaborate with teams across all of omni:us to create integrated, effective projects.
What You Can Expect
A modern technology stack: Kubernetes, Docker, CircleCI, Microservices, GoogleCloud / AWS, TensorFlow, Distributed Computing, Java, Python
- Take on, explore and constantly develop our brand identity and communication material (website, whitepapers, brochures, sales & marketing materials, merchandising, newsletters, etc.).
- Work in conjunction with our Founders and the marketing team with the opportunity to work on all hases of design, the design process, and push to find “big ideas” for all projects.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas to our Marketing, Founders and Product Teams.
- Love of design: must have passion for creative excellence, branding and visual communication.
- 1-4 years of experience working in design environments and a bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
- Excellent and current creative and design trend knowledge and skills (from branding identity, digital, to time-based media).
- Strong in conceptual thinking and design development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Outstanding technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office; familiarity with new media technology/software is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of graphic design and digital media.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Capable of collaborating confidently with team members and have a passion for cracking tough strategic and design problems.
- Participate and contribute in design critiques.
- You are respectful, honest, able to discuss and resolve problems in a constructive way.
- You value being part of and contributing to an amazing work community sharing these values.
- You’re a curious and collaborative, visionary, and excited about tackling our sometimes industry-first problems–in any case challenging problems.
- You are driven to balance getting things done with following best practices.
- A real challenge – full ownership of the product
- A vivid start-up spirit with an international team – people from three continents
- A culture without hierarchy – Holacracy brings structure and discipline to a peer-to-peer workplace
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- 27 days of vacation
- A competitive remuneration package