Graphic Designer (m/f) // i2x
You will collaborate with the Product Designer, User Experience Designer and Developers to define and pursue innovative solutions for the product direction. You take care of our existing layouts and optimise them in accordance to the design needs.
- University degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or comparable education.
- Demonstrable UI & Graphic Design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- You have a good understanding of usability requirements and know how to optimize layouts accordingly.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Good English communication level.
- HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus.
- After Effects and prototyping tools such as Principle or ProtoPie are a plus.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →